Karpos SCHIARA EVO Pant Men
Pant designed for winter mountaineering, allowing you to tackle adverse weather conditions in harsh environments. The result of development with mountain guides, mountaineers and mountain rescue personnel, this is the perfect pant to use on skis, on the wall or in any winter situation where you need protection and comfort.
Pant made with two fabrics to ensure protection and warmth where needed. Waterproof fabric with a 20,000 mm water column and 41,000 g/m2/24h breathability is used on the upper back, lower legs and knees. The rest of the pant is made with a highly wind-resistant ripstop fabric with DWR outside and fleece on the inside.
- Button fly
- Belt loops and Velcro for adjustment at waist
- Removable adjustable suspenders
- Two front zippered pockets
- Front zippered pocket positioned low for use with harness
- Inside pocket for avalanche transceiver
- Side zips with double sliders for increased breathability
- Zip at bottom with gaiter
- Breathable internal gaiter
- Cordura® insert at bottom of leg for protection against ski edges
Color: Black/Dark Grey