Alfa Trac Advance Classic Gore-Tex®
A newly developed, lightweight and warm classic model for training and competition use. Advance Trac is lined with Gore-Tex ®, features an insulating midsole for classic track-set skiing and comes with anatomical insoles. The outer fabric is specially treated to resist dirt and snow. An asymmetric lacing system ensures an excellent fit. The extra height of the inner ankle cuff increases insulation.
Technical specification from Alfa Trac Advance Classic Gore-Tex®:
- Upper Material: PRF GAITER (PERFORATED PVC) Alfa Air™ is a breathable layer that resists snow and water, allows sweat to evaporate and keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Gore-Tex®: GORE-TEX® - PERFORMANCE COMFORT FOOTWEAR 100% waterproof, durable and breathable with insulating properties that provide a dry, warm and comfortable climate for your feet. Water and snow is blocked, while sweat evaporates from the inside. For use during different types of weather conditions.
- Sole: R3 SOLE Rottefella R3-sole is suitable for both training and competition. The sole has good flexibility in the forefoot and a rigid heel section that contributes to optimal torsional stability.
- Midsole: STANDARD L-BOARD. A moisture absorbing insole with insulating properties to keep your feet dry and warm.
- Insole: ANATOMIC INSOLE. An anatomically designed insole made from a breathable material with good absorbency that keeps your feet warm and dry. The foam construction has cushioning properties that counteracts tired feet and provides excellent comfort. It also features an antibacterial surface that helps prevent odors.
- Fit: PERFORMANCE FIT. A tight and supportive fit that provides full control over your movements. The round heel grip helps to minimize the risk of blisters. Good support and comfort for races or long ski tours.
- Lacing: ASYMMETRICAL LACING SYSTEM. Asymmetrical lacing with an elastic tongue construction that allows the boots to be adapted to the foot.
- Ankle Support: CLASSIC COMFORT COLLAR. An insulating ankle cuff. The flexible cuff with Velcro provides good insulation around the ankle and keeps you warm without restricting your freedom of movement.
- Gaiter Elastic: cuffs at the top of the boot that help keep out snow.
- Easy entry loops: make the boots easy to take on and off.
- Internal Heel Counter: Heel reinforcements made of plastic that provide better support. An ergonomic and stable heel cap locks the foot in the boot, anchors it to the midsole and reduces the risk of blisters.
-Zipper: Alfa uses YKK zippers, the world’s best. YKK zippers are lightweight and very durable.
Binding: NNN Rottefella R3 and Xcelerator Classic
Weight: 460 g (EU 42)
Height Shaft: 8,5 cm (EU 42)
Height Gaiter: 17,0 cm (EU 42)